8 Ways to Learn About Tea
In addition to the information available through the academy, there are many other resources available to you so you can learn all about tea to help your customers with their questions. We have listed 8 ways though there are many more if you get creative. Here is a list of the easiest and more desirable ways to learn about tea:
- Audiobooks can be listened to during your usual daily tasks. Listen while driving to work, while having a bath or preparing dinner etc…
- Gather a reading list and study the many books available about tea. As popularity of tea grows, the selection of books available in libraries has expanded.
- Internet Articles are abundantly available.
- Take a course or attend a local tea shop tasting.
- Learn Downton Abbey Style, take tea in the afternoon at your favorite tea room. Those who enjoy the ritual of afternoon tea, fit it in to a busy life while on vacation or when taking time out of a a hectic schedule to celebrate milestones or share a few scones & tea with loved ones.
- Take a tea vacation, when traveling have lunch at one tea room in each city you visit. Take notes and photos on your experience.
- Host a tea party with your friends and learn to pair foods and tea together by searching for menu suggestions on the internet, example, Tea Time Magazine has many wonderful articles, recipes and photographs to set up your tea party. Keep it as simple as you want, you don’t have to have fancy china to put on a fun and decadent party.
- Host a tea party meet up at a local public facility or meeting room, charge a small admission to cover your costs. Practice a presentation on the teas you prepare. There are many tea enthusiasts who would love to attend. Practice with your family and friends before your event and let the guests know if you are learning.
Books We Recommend: